Enterprise Account Executive in San Mateo APPLY TO THIS Job » « BACK TO JOB LISTINGS
Our San Mateo based client is a leading provider of work execution management software and is in a rapid growth phase.
This is a team oriented position that has strong potential for growth, responsibility, and overachievement. They are looking for candidates who enjoy a competitive environment, bring enthusiasm to their job, and love sales.
The Enterprise Account Executive (AE) is responsible for enterprise companies, turning leads into opportunities and into recurring revenue. This is a critically important role for the company. The AE’s primary mission is to target companies and specific use cases for the purpose of qualifying, setting up, managing and closing opportunities.
- Well-funded, 7 years in business and start-up feel
- The chance to work with a leading technology in a fast- paced, fun environment
- Grow your career quickly with an emerging, privately held company
- Software sales experience
- Attitude of a CLOSER!
- Software or Project Management sales knowledge a plus
- An ambitious and excited attitude
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Consultative, customer-centric sales abilities and self-motivating disposition alongside a strong work ethic
- Proven track record of selling solutions over the phone and in person to enterprise customers with persuasive closing techniques
- 6-7 years of corporate & enterprise sales experience combined in the SaaS industry
Apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.org