Full Stack Web Developer (2050)APPLY TO THIS Job » « BACK TO JOB LISTINGS
Join this fun and collaborative start-up, which was named one of the Top 10 Places to Work in the Bay Area for the past 2 years. Our client is changing the way communications feel, act, and look; use your expertise and enthusiasm to make interactive video conferencing as easy as a phone call.
The ideal candidate is passionate about writing good code and clean business logic on the server in order to realize a usable interface on the client side.
- 40% Front End / 60% Back end
- Server side focus
- Big plus: Video or media streaming experience
Ideally, you can answer these questions:
- Which is faster – ORM or pure SQL queries?What is a global interpreter lock?
- Why is it hard to style a native <select> dropdown?
- What’s the difference between using a list comprehension and a lambda filter?