Inside Sales Rep in Oakland, CA APPLY TO THIS Job » « BACK TO JOB LISTINGS
Our East Bay Client is the leader in the business-to-business natural gas and energy efficiency industry and have asked to find an Inside Sales Rep who would like to build a territory and a career.
What’s in it for you:
- Build a territory and a stream of residual income that continues indefinitely. (2013 – 97% rate) + new biz
- The ability to move to an outside sales role if desired
- Stellar 45-day training program that covers sales, industry and company knowledge
- Aggressive compensation, benefits, and realistic career growth path
EXPERIENCE: Possess at least 1 to 3 years B2B Inside Sales Experience, developing new accounts and presenting to C-level decision-makers.
SOLUTION SALES: You have succeeded best when you sold a solution for a client, not just a product, similar to our CE360 approach.
PERSONALITY: Activity driven, committed to competitive success, with a deep curiosity to understand client needs, a desire to become an expert and one who truly enjoys “hunting”.
SKILLS: You are an exceptional communicator, both on the phone and through your e-mails and/or letters with:
- Demonstrated ability to use technologic and strategic selling tools, i.e. Salesforce, LinkedIn, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree (GPA 3.0 or better) from a good school.
- High energy, with unquestionable integrity, professionalism, and an ambition to succeed;
- Math is one of your strong suits, and Excel is a noun and a tool to you, not just a verb.
- You want to be tested to prove how good you know you are.
- Guided by the principle of always doing the right thing for the client and for your peers.
Apply directly at email@example.com