Network Security Engineer (2375)APPLY TO THIS Job » « BACK TO JOB LISTINGS
Job Title: Network Security Engineer (2375)
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Type: Full Time (Tech)
Experience: Mid-Senior level
- Palo Alto Firewall Implementation, support and configuration using Panorama Management tool.
- Juniper SRX and SSG Firewalls support and configuration (SRX 210, 240, 550 platforms)
- Juniper SSL VPN Implementation, support and configuration (SA 4500 and MAG platforms)
- Assist in troubleshoot Cisco Switching environment when the need arises
- Maintains global network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network and security problems; escalating problems to management and vendors.
- Ensure the availability and continuity of network services in accordance with our contractual commitments (SLA).
- Participate in new security architecture, concept definition & deployment for our global environment.
- Lead or participate in Global IT Network & Business projects.
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation related environments / configurations / processes.
- Tickets & support level 2 management.
Desired Skills & Experience:
Degree & Certifications
- Bachelor/engineer degree or equivalent work experience
- Cisco Certification (CCNA)
- Juniper or Palo Alto Certifications a plus
- ITIL Foundations (V3 preferred)
- CISSP Certification a plus
- 5-7 years’ experience in security field and IP networks.
- Firewall NAT, IPSEC/SSL VPN, Routing Knowledge and experience
- Juniper SSL VPN SA, SSG, and SRX Platform experience
- Palo Alto Firewall and Panorama experience
- Troubleshoot Cisco switching experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft environment: Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Applicative measurements.
Our mission is to provide our customers with the highest quality technology, services and end-to-end solutions enabling intuitive and personalized viewing experiences for consumers of television content worldwide.
These viewing experiences can include a wide array of advanced services for television including enhanced program guides, high-definition services, video-on-demand, personal video recording, home networking, interactive and addressable advertising, and a variety of enhanced television applications.
Industry: Computer Software, Information Technology and Services, Information services